Artist InformationProfile InfoArtist Name:Drunk Wolf Country:United KingdomContact InfoWebsite:www.drunkwolf.co.uk Facebook Page: Twitter Username:
About / Bio
Spray paint and digital artist originally from St Helens, Merseyside and now based in Reigate, Surrey. About to embark on two solo shows in 2016.
- The Bigger Picture (2015) - Exhibited 'YOLO'
- St Helens Open Art Competition (2015) - Placed 3rd overall with 'Anna Kissed'
- Millennium Academy of Arts - Exhibited 'Maelstrom'
- 'The Beauty Of...' - Exhibited 'Inked #1-3'
- 'St Helens Goes Pop' - Solo show at The World Of Glass, St Helens. April 30th-Jun 3rd 2016.
- 'Inked' - Solo show at Matthews Yard, Croydon. 29th July - 17th September 2016.
Founding member of We Art The Response. A local art collective creating artwork to respond to news or issues utilising the Free Art Friday platform. Featured several times in local press.
All original and digital artwork and prints are now available through my own website Drunk Wolf Art.
This is a gallery of my spray paint art work made using hand drawn and cut stencils a broad selection of spray paints including (but not limited to) Kobra, Montana, Molotov, Ironlak and Belton.
Pieces created using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Mocked up Photoshop drawn and created Star Wars stamps featuring old school bad guys from the films.
A celebration and research into the beauty of body art.
Digitally drawn playing cards of all Suicide Squad members.
Series of 6 digitally created music icons from down the years. Available for sale on my site as prints.
10 Artists, 10 8x8ft boards. 7 Hours to paint. Collaborating with Naoise Johnson-Martin.
You have to be logged in to send messages
If you’d like to contact the artist about a particular work or further information then use either the artist contact details shown above or contact us and we’ll put you in touch.